Keep Your Home Safe
Download the Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Guide and find out your current risk level. See what you can do to keep your home and family safe.
The 6 Steps:
- Determine your Fire Danger Index (FDI)
- Determine your site’s vegetation types
- Determine the distance from the site to the vegetation
- Determine the slope of the land under the vegetation
- Determine your BAL
- Apply the construction requirements set out in Australian Standard AS 3959-2009
Follow the 6 steps in this guide to:
- Assess your property's current threat level
- Find out what you can do to prepare
- Apply the right construction standards
Enter your details so we can send you the download link for A Guide to Assessing Your Property's Bushfire Attack Level.